About a month ago we wrote about finishing off upgrading the website for Miller’s Bay Farm.
Shannon Miller is always looking for creative ways to attract new customers and to promote their very active Market Garden and Berry Patch. Shannon approached us with a brilliant idea to get people to look around their new website.
So we’ve teamed up with them to create the “Find The Flowers Challenge”.
She got us to “hide” five flowers on different pages of their site.
What’s the Challenge? Simply find the hidden spring flowers on their website, fill out the entry form and submit. Easy-Peas-ey.
One of the prizes is a Small Bountiful Basket subscription from Miller’s Bay Farm (15 weeks of fresh veggies for two).
Just to make it interesting, we’ve added a second prize of a $225 certificate for a portrait session (or other media service that we offer).
Here’s just a few of the comments she’s received when people were asked for their favourite part of the website:
- The chart on when to expect certain yummies at the stand 🙂
- Love the images of the crops, harvest and the family!!!
- the vibrant colourful photographs (of course the clear and complete text is great too!) :~)
- The blog is my favourite part of the website. It is fun to see what you are up to!
- The ease of navigation and the amount of pictures for each of your programs.
- I enjoyed reading about the history of the farm and the responsibility you take as a family to carry on the tradition ethically. Such a positive story!
- What’s In Season guide to know when to anticipate certain favourite veggies in my basket.
- Enjoyable game! It allowed me to learn about you, as a family and your business approach. Very savvy. Can’t wait to visit you again this summer and get fresh fruits and vegetables.
So, if you love fresh veggies or you’d like to have a Family Portrait or a new website or a facelift to your existing site, head on over to Miller’s Bay Farm.
The contest closes May 3 with the draw taking place on May 4. As we say on the website – “May the fourth be with you”