When Roger had some Moms at the studio for their photo mentoring class he heard a common problem that we hear from Moms and Grandmoms (’cause they are usually the one with the camera) all the time.
The common refrain is “I can’t get really great pictures of my kids”. Here is a list of the common complaints about trying to take pix of your kids or grandkids:
1. They won’t listen to me – I can’t get them to sit still
2. By the time I get my camera ready, the moment has passed
3. As soon as I get the camera out, they run up and want me to show them pictures I’ve already taken
4. They always mug for the camera and aren’t natural
5. I never have the camera with me when a great picture moment happens
Well we have a solution for YOU! If you’d like the most adorable portraits of your favourite little girl(s) then consider booking a fairy portrait session on Mother’s Day weekend. What a fun way for Moms, Grandmoms and little girls to spend some time on Saturday May 11, the day before Mothers’ Day. That would be an amazing gift for EVERYONE!!
Take a look at this charming little fairy video below and you will see amazing expressions that are all part of the Magic of an Enchanted Fairy Portrait session at our studio.