Would you like to make cooking healthy, tasty meals more fun and less of a hassle? I know I would.
Eureka – I believe I’ve found a totally brilliant solution. It’s called ‘Chef’s Plate’ and it’s the brainchild of two entrepreneurs from Ontario, Patrick Meyer and Jamie Shea.
Can YOU identify with these daily problems:
1) It takes a lot of TIME & ENERGY to plan a meal, shop for the groceries, truck it all back home, and then cook it.
2) Some days have been so busy that you realize you forgot to shop for dinner and you’re hungry!
3) You run out of ideas and recipes
4) You want to use delicious, fresh & healthy foods
Wouldn’t it be great to have a solutions delivered to your door (and shipped for free)? Believe it or not – it’s all available right now, if you live in Ontario.
Here are just a few of the reasons to check it out
1) Farm fresh and locally sourced foods plus recipes delivered weekly to your door
2) No shipping charges – hassle free delivery
3) Delivered in 100% recyclable, biodegradable boxes with insulated packaging and reusable ice packs to keep your food fresh.
4) Total flexibility to order when you want – no long term commitment.
5) Pricing that’s affordable and gives great value. (Only $10.95 per dinner).
Click on the photo below to go the the website and check out their video and info about this brilliant solution. If you like what you see – then click on the second link UNDERNEATH the photo for a bonus of 2 free meals on your first order.
Want to give it a whirl and get a bonus of 2 free meals? Click RIGHT HERE for that offer.
(BTW – we receive no payment of any sort from this company – I just like sharing great solutions)
I’ll be trying this out for sure. What do you think of this great Canadian solution? Will you be trying it out too? Share your comments about how this can work for anyone from busy young families to seniors living at home.